Sunday, April 15, 2012

PART B - Storyboard and Script

Julie & Christina's Google Project

Here's a very rough storyboard of our Google project.  Christina and I are both interested in moving beyond Google as just a search engine.  I'm most interested in using Google to help me go paperless in my classroom, since we have recently started a 1/1 Laptop program.  I want to be able to organize assignments, quizzes, and tests, and store all of them on the "cloud" so I won't have to juggle different drives, computers, etc.  Google has embraced the idea of helping out education, so I feel like this would be an ideal collaboration tool.

Christina and I are still deciding what the best representation of our project would be.  Ideally, making a YouTube video would just strengthen our case for Google or I like the idea of making a StAIR, which could be more interactive (though I'm not sure how well that would work).  I think our tutorial will be helpful for teachers who have a little background about Google, but don't really know all the possibilities of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment